It's the most curious thing I've ever seen in my life!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hello June!

Woohoo, soooo my Graduation is June 19th!! I don't know the info about the actual ceremony yet, other than that it's at 1pm and probably in Southcenter, but on the next day, (the 20th), I'm having a party at my house in Bothell. There will be lots of yummy food and stuff! So let me know if you can come!
It's going to start at 1pm, but by about 5pm all of the grandparents and what not will probably peace out, leaving the rest of the night to whoever wants to kick it.



Let me know if your interested!
And if you want an official snailmail invite post yer address~~ lol

X3

2 comments:

Suzye Qzee said...

I am most definitely interested! Count me in Miss Bekah Boo!

earth-rabbit said...

Yay for graduating people! I got my ceremony on the 17th. I'll probably carpool up there with Suzye for yours.