It's the most curious thing I've ever seen in my life!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Buried Treasure

Well, it's been a crazy couple of weeks once again. Dressed up like a wizard, went to a savvy ramen shop, went swing dancing, had Valentine's day late (or early, depending on how you look at it), hiked up Little Si, buried treasure, had picnics, went to my first American bar and had my 21st birthday a couple of weeks early, puked all the next day and then went to the Hannah Montana movie with my sister, and even learned the 'hoedown throwdown'.

Laura and I volunteered at Gryffincore, although we ended up not really being needed, haha. It turned out cool, and it was really fun ^_^ I like the idea of daytime parties.
Wizaaaard!






I had an awesome picnic with Ashley and Sydney <3 We ate, drank, painted and soaked up some vitamin D!







I had some treasure to bury, so when we ran into Keith he showed us the perfect place for it! And off we went...


























In the secret grotto...



































I have been working on my projects for the fashion show at the end of the year... the dress I am making for Sun to wear is almost done... I painted the octopus monster on it last night! It looks so good in real life, I'm so relieved. I wasn't sure how the fabric paint would work out, and the fabric is really expensive... this phone picture doesn't do it justice, but it gives you an idea!

2 comments:

Randall H. Sloot said...

Looks like good times had by all. Would have liked to be there, I have been deprived of sunlight lately, usually working throug the nice parts of the day. I talked to Suzye today and I guess it's still up in the air exactly what day we are having our par-tay. What works best for you, Sat or sun (16 or 17)?
(rsloot7@gmail.com)

Kale Iverson said...

yo,

the secret grotto looks awesome!! i totally love secret collections of weirdness out there.

see you next saturday!