It's the most curious thing I've ever seen in my life!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Robots need love too

Well, Ethan (my little brother who ran away) is finally coming home. Not sure when, but it's been agreed on. And my other little brother Phillip (the one who kept leaving rehab to do heroin) is here right now.. and he's been doing meth. I feel like my world is crashing around me, my stomach goes through the floor just looking at him. He is so, so, so fucked up. I wonder if my family realized how fucked up I was now that I see it for myself.
I don't know what to do.
Nobody made me quit, you have to choose to. It really kills me to see him like this. He's way less responsible than I ever was, and in way deeper than I ever was. My grandma's funeral is in a couple of hours, and it's bringing everyone together physically, but it doesn't feel like it's bringing us together in any other way.

It's too nice of a day for a funeral.

Also.. yesterday at school a certain nameless person finally spoke to me. After acting like a tool and treating me like I was invisible, he finally got the balls to apologize for everything. It worked out for the best in the end, I feel like I finally got some closure. No more ducking into random classrooms when I see him in the halls.

I reallly don't feel like going to a funeral, it's so sunny and bright. And it's Friday! Oh well.. off I go.

PS. On a happier note, I got my tax return! (Nick if you read this next time dinner's on me)!

No comments: