It's the most curious thing I've ever seen in my life!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sakura Con Ikimashou!!!

Well Sakura Con is in a week and a half, and most of my time has been dedicated to sewing costumes for OTHER people in order to get enough money to fund my own ^______^ Which I am getting close! I decided this year I wanted to make a big prop, so I decided on Chise from Saikano, which I just finished the last episode today!



I bought all of the stuff to build the gun yesterday.... XD bahh. I'm running so low on funds.

I'm also doing Eruka from Soul Eater <3333


Just so you know where I've disappeared to, it's nerdy self slavery~~~


so much to do.

2 comments:

Suzye Qzee said...

cutie nerdy bekbek! <3

earth-rabbit said...

don't forget to take lots of photos! (like you would...) I can't wait to get home so I can work on nerdy projects like that.