It's the most curious thing I've ever seen in my life!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Please Remain Calm

Last night while I was upset I sat on my bed and listened to music and painted. Green makes me feel alive.



I don't know, I still feel weird and lethargic and sad. It's not just because of yesterday being the shooting anniversary, I just don't feel like writing about anything else that's going on.

Another part of me feels like I'm rediscovering myself and getting in touch with things I almost started to let slip away.

Never let go of adventure!

2 comments:

Suzye Qzee said...

that's really pretty bekah boo! but not as pretty as you!

NePaul Wilson said...

Your paintings are absolutely beautiful, I simply must see more of your work and am wishful you keep painting.

I'm also wishful you feel better soon, it's never fun being stuck in a little bump in the road, but eventually the car gets out.

Happiest of trails.