It's the most curious thing I've ever seen in my life!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

breakfast of champions

Welll since Sydney and Suzye did a random old photo dump a while ago I figured I'd do it this way for fun... man I have so many crazy memories crammed into my 20 years of living. It weirds me out sometimes.

1. A picture of you in your room.


2. a picture with someone you don't actually like.


haha~jkjk..

3. a picture of you very drunk.


4. a picture on your birthday.


5. the youngest picture you can find of yourself in digital form.



6. a picture of you in one of your favorite outfits
cause I'm a class ho~~



7. a picture of you making a goofy face.




8. a picture you might have edited to make yourself more attractive.



9. a picture of a night you regret.



10. a picture of you truly being yourself.


11. the most recent picture of you.


12. a picture of you being absolutely ridiculous.



13. a picture of you showing off your new hair cut/color.


14. a picture of a time in your life that's over & you wish wasn't.



15. a picture of a time in your life that's over & you couldn't be more thankful.


16. a picture of you when you were anything but happy.


17. a picture that you had no idea was being taken.



18. a picture of when you were a different person than you are now.



19. a picture of you with someone you love.
my big sister~


20. a picture of how you'd like the world to see you.
a hot nerd/hamtaro fucker!



22. a picture of a time when everything was changing.



23. a picture that makes your heart hurt.



24. a picture that makes your heart smile.


25. a picture that's one of the best nights of your life..

2 comments:

Suzye Qzee said...

I so love all of them, especially the last one! Picture dumps rule!

Syd said...

aww yes girl