It's the most curious thing I've ever seen in my life!

Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm kinda like you.

Dear Sydney,

I don't really know how to tell you this, but I'm in love with your cat. I think I realized it when I threw up in your sock drawer at the Elton John concert and I saw you sit on my salt-beef bucket. I'm sure you're middle-class enough to understand the middle-east is planning their revenge on you. I'm returning the pictures from Vegas to you, but I'll keep my virginity as a memory. You should also know that I love your sweet, sweet ass and you should get that embarrassing rash checked.

Go milk a cow,
Bekah




In other news... this weekend was abso-lute-ly ridiculous. I feel like my stage show is starting to be more work than it's worth, at least right now while I am so close to finishing school. While out visiting in the smoking area of the club, some skinny high-as-all-hell scenester kid decided it would be a greaaat idea to run down the stairs to the outside and projectile vomit all over my back. This was followed by some rather frustrating behavior from a certain individual that I'm not even going to get started on. We weren't on until one in the morning, and I had been there since 4pm setting up and rehearsing. The actual performance was the only fun part of the night. And once it was over I couldn't get anyone to drop my off at Sydney's house. Thanks to Laura I was at least able to make it to MY house, but not until almost 5 in the morning. Raves are stupid. I then proceeded to cry like a baby and pass out, only to find out I somehow knocked the battery out of my stupid Hello Kitty alarm clock, causing me to miss out on a day of fun and much needed wonderful company.

The icing on the cake is that I left my toolbox on the bus with ALL of my sewing equipment (hundreds of dollars worth) and hours upon hours worth of homework in it. That was Thursday and as of today Metro still hasn't found it, so I give up.


All in all though, I still feel optimistic. I feel like there are some really good changes ahead, and I can't wait to see what life and summer bring.

When all else fails, there's always matrix dinner fights.




2 comments:

Syd said...

I'm sorry about your toolbox boo. That the shitter about busing around with tons of school supplies. I comstantly freak the fuck out when i don't have something that I normally have like my purse or phone or this or that. That's why having a car to keep it all in would be nice.. and your car wont drive away and pick up other people who might take your shit you left in it.. and you know your car will (in most cases) still be where you parked it when you want something out of it or whateva. We all missed you thisweekend. But alas: this summer will be full of great company and memories. Love you.

Suzye Qzee said...

Oh Bekah boo, we really missed you! I'm sorry your weekend went like that, you don't deserve it!!!!

Syd-- what you are saying about the car is what made that nightmare where my car got stolen with my computer and all my homework so terrible! I have never been so stressed out in a dream before!