It's the most curious thing I've ever seen in my life!

Friday, February 13, 2009

I said OOH girl...

So, amidst the crazy midterms I currently am getting bent over and intruded by, I still somehow found time to bleach my hair and have like a fifth of it break off to a couple inches, resulting in a really intense emergency haircut at my old work (Hair Club for Men). It's really embarrassing going into a high end 'salon' for the first time after quitting with the most ridiculous chemical haircut pleading for help.

RIP hair, I tried to grow you out for a couple years after my mohawk, but apparently you had other plans.






Tonight I am going to Hater's Ball, because it's at a skate park and because it's five dollars. <3>

4 comments:

Suzye Qzee said...

Awww Bekah! It looks so cute! It makes me want to chop mine off again! I have totally had my hair break off from bleaching when Jonathan left the bleach in while we got our drink on, he was like pulling out chunks, they would just break off! But it ended up turning into like one of the best hairstlyes ever. Hurray for damaged hair!

Bekah said...

yuh... basically yer pretty damn cute with short hair..
can you imagine if i kepk on bleaching my dreadies what they'd look like now?

Bekah said...

btw that's from me (sydney) bcuz im too lazy to log off ur account. yor doing yor makeup thank you for the tuna melt.. yummmm

Randall H. Sloot said...

You girls are just too damn cute